• a seasoned full time real estate agent with over 100 real estate transactions per year
• the recipient of the 2014 Royal LePage Diamond's Club Award, and is one of the top ten Royal LePage agents in Ontario
• a seasoned agent who focuses on great Toronto neighbourhoods like Beaconsfield, Trinity Bellwoods, Queen West, King West, High Park, Roncesvalles, the Fashion District, Corktown, the Entertainment District, Cabbagetown, the Distillery District, and Harbourfront
• a knowledgeable agent who deals with all types of properties, from funky converted lofts to magnificent character homes to charming starter homes to multi-unit residential properties • a marketing specialist and an early adopter of leading edge technologies that make the home selling and buying process as smooth and uncomplicated as possible
• committed to personalized service
Royal LePage Connect Realty
416 588 5784 direct
416 588 8248 office
edward AT therealinfo.ca
our buyers & sellers
talk life, love, and the pursuit of a better home.
see how edward helps
in buying, selling, and marketing your properties.
Alex & Andrea // suburban urbanites
Saddled with a house that didn't feel like home, Alex & Andrea needed a change. See how we got them back downtown.
Neil & Jennifer // two become one
Neighbours Jennifer & Neil went from two homes to one. Hear their story and see how we were able to help.
Blake // lofty pursuits
Art director Blake was looking for the quintessential work & live loft to compliment his creative leanings.
Jeff & Sheri // a view from the top
Jeff & Sheri share what they love most about their new penthouse digs, and why location is the way to go.
Sean & Shannon // full house
What happens when your space gets too small for life? Upsize! Find out how Sean & Shannon found their dream home.
Martin & Sonia // marketing matters
Tired of their current King West townhome, this Toronto couple decided an upgrade was sorely needed.
Kristina & Javier // convergence of concrete & cool
Young and urban-cool couple Kristina & Javier were in search of that perfect loft to complement their unique personalities.
Vicki & Dean // west meets east
West-end couple Vicki & Dean travelled the world and returned to Toronto in search for an ethereal house to call home.
Anne & Jerry // smart money
The words "bohemian" and "investor" rarely go together, but it works for Junction couple Anne & Gerry.
Stephanie // coming full circle
As Stephanie's housing needs changed (and continue to change), Edward was there to help her every step of the way.
Pamela // going to market
When it came time to sell, Pamela knew she wanted her condo to stand out from the crowd.
John & Grace // crunch time
After learning they'd have to move quickly, first-time buyers John & Grace realized that in real estate, timing is everything.
Derek & Walker // diversify that portfolio
Derek & Walker wanted their hard-earned money to work for them, so they set out to do just that.
Wayne // from the ground up
Buying pre-construction was a gamble, but now Wayne is enjoying the view from the top.